After he was cast as Dustin Henderson in Stranger Things, the character's background was modified to have CCD as well. Something about Eddie threatens to unravel his carefully made front entirely as the boy invades Steve's life, forcing him to confront the past year and the darkest parts of himself. The Whore of Babylon. They were approached by basketball players Jason, Andy, Patrick, and Lucas, who demanded to know Eddie's location. 6AAD696F-9371-4FEC-B866-E95C3BE84019.jpeg, 52A7875E-C2A6-42D7-AB52-4D6975D6816D.jpeg, 2DBFC57C-5A73-4417-BB99-FD69996A7096.jpeg, Steve Harrington's costumes Stranger Things, Dustin Stranger Things Roast Beef Costume, The Thing - RJ MacReady (Help identifying buckles/fasteners 1/8!). He is a member of the Hellfire Club at Hawkins High School and a member of Eddie Munson 's band, Corroded Coffin. There are many ways to cope with grief, and (Y/N) Mayfield is not sure where to start. Subscribe Menu. Gareth Stranger Things 4 Maddiequinnx 180 followers More information Find this Pin and more on GARETH ST :D by Maddiequinnx. There is nowhere near enough fanfics with this guy, never mind x male reader ones. backstory- you and jason have been sworn enemies since he stole your best f... Andy trys to make up for what he did to Gareth and the rest of Hellfire. Nada. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread. He didn't have nightmares, or panic attacks, or migraines. Stranger Things (TV Series 2016- ) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. Last week, Schnapp, who plays Will Byers on the hit Netflix show, publicly came out as gay. December 23rd 1987 Movie Night at the HendersonsYou are living with your Auntie and your favorite cousin Dustin. Over the next several years, Matarazzo also appeared in music videos and various reality and competition shows. En un vídeo publicado en TikTok, el actor de 18 años anunció recientemente que é Noah Schnapp, el actor de Stranger Things, confesó su orientación sexual. In a recent interview with the Stranger Things cast, Caleb Mclaughlin who plays Lucas, used the word . p.s this has smut so you can skip those chapters ! i didnt think i would have to say this but i saw a tiktok that had a screenshot from one of the chapters in this fanfic and they didnt mentio... Stranger things imagines/head cannons, and some stories. SINCE THERE IS NONE I HAVE ONCE AGAIN TAKEN IT INTO MY OWN HANDS Needless to say, many a fandom was born with season 4. are there any gareth lovers here i would love to befriend yall #strangerthings, Will the wise and Gareth the Great would be great friends.I hope they meet in vol 2 #StrangerThings, Eddie should’ve taken Gareth The Great’s concern to heart #StrangerThings, Não vi ninguém falando do Gareth, então eu vou falar #StrangerThings #StrangerThings4 pic.twitter.com/djKSapxLNv. But, after he meets fellow student Chrissy Cunningham, he might just learn to look at himself in a more positive light. Gareth's words echoed in my mind - had Rain gone on a bender and fucked their way over me - this quickly? Portrayed by [set in modern times, not 1986]. sap vbap condition table Gareth is a new stranger things character, a drummer, a member of the hellfire club, has fluffy hair and the fan girls, gays and theys love him plus he has .Stranger Things (TV Series 2016- ) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. You’ve always secretly pined over Eddie Munson, your best friend, but when you find out he’s dating Chrissy Cunningham, you reach your breaking point. #garethstrangerthings #argylestrangerthings #argyle #garethemerson #garethstrangerthingscosplay #halloween #argylecosplay #fyp #hellfireclub #strangerthings4 #passthedutchie, The duo we need #garethstrangerthings #argylestrangerthings #argyle #garethemerson #garethstrangerthingscosplay #argylecosplay #hellfireclub #fyp #strangerthings4 #eduardofranco #halloween #eddiemunson, POV: Gareth never got over Eddie's death #cosplay #fypシ #garethemersoncosplay #garethemerson #gareththegreatcosplay #garethcosplay #gareththegreat #helllfireclub #strangerthing #gwydionlashlee #gareth #strangerthings #strangerthings4 #fyp #fyoupage #strangerthingss4cosplay #strangerthingscosplay #garethstrangerthings #garethstrangerthingscosplay #garethemerson❤️ #garethemersonstrangerthings, @Soup praise the tarantula kid #garethemerson #garethstrangerthingscosplay #strangerthings #garethnation #garethslvrr #foryou #foryoupage. Stranger Things' latest finale episodes hit Netflix, but what about season 5? They’re both in the Hellfire Club – Hawkins’ D&D role-play group – as well as being members of rock band Corroded Coffin. Star Wars: The Bad Batch season 2 episode 3 date and Disney+ schedule, {{#media.media_details}} {{#media.focal_point}}. But Eddie “The Freak” Munson never shied away from proving people wrong. Who plays Gareth in Stranger Things season 4? Your moms were best friends growing up, and since you were babies your f... Jacqueline/Jackie Marianna Harrington was never good with her feelings she knew that for a fact so when she starts to hang out with Gareth Emerson. [22], Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street, Best Performance in a Digital TV Series or Film – Teen Actor, Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series, Best Performance by a Younger Actor (Streaming), "9 Things You Didn't Know About Gaten Matarazzo III (Stranger Things)", "Is Gaten Matarazzo Related to The Princess Diaries' Heather Matarazzo? ☆ 'y/n' is used // non-canon world ☆ Gareth is a new stranger things character, a drummer, a member of the hellfire club, has fluffy hair and the fan girls, gays and theys love him plus he has a lot of potential . The one where Gareth can't help himself and fucks you quietly in his room with his family home. If you want to see a Gareth story... maine parker moved to hawkins after her mother died in a car crash. More information Find this Pin and more on GARETH ST :D by Maddiequinnx. Gareth is just precious, very precious.". Although not a major player in the Stranger Things universe, Gareth has earned his fair share of fans and some have even taken to Twitter to react to the character. reader description: fem, she/her pronouns, female anatomy, hair at least long enough to sweep back from face. The one where Gareth takes your first kiss into his own hands. Discover more posts about gareth stranger things x reader. Gareth is played by Gwydion Lashlee-Walton and the 27-year-old American actor has showcased his talents in a number of notable projects over the years. Fake Dating Au, except everything goes exactly according to plan, which leaves Steve a little confused and sad brb. #garethstrangerthings #garethstrangerthingscosplay #gareththegreatcosplay #eddiemunsoncosplay #hellfireclub, #garethstrangerthings #garethstrangerthingscosplay #garethemersoncosplay #garethemerson #cosplay #strangerthings #strangerthings4 #strangerthingscosplay #fyp #fypシ #foryoupage #fyppppppppppppppppppppppp, Eddie narrates EVERYTHING #gareththegreat #garethstrangerthings #garethemerson #gareththegreatcosplay #garethstrangerthingscosplay #garethemersoncosplay #strangerthings #strangerthings4 #strangerthingscosplay #cosplay #eddiemunson #hellfireclub #corrodedcoffin #foryou #fyp #DoritosTriangleTryout, I love this cosplay but I have no idea what to do when I sit down to record stuff for him | #garethstrangerthings #garethemerson #garethstrangerthingscosplay #strangerthings #strangerthingscosplay, love this for me #gareth #garethemerson #garethstrangerthings #strangerthings #strangerthingscosplay #garethcosplay #garethstrangerthingscosplay #garethemersoncosplay, Argyle and Gareth! HAD IS THE KEYWORD HERE. Fans, peers, and friends have all been supportive. garethemerson drummer hellfireculb +7 more # 9 Stranger Things season 4 part 2 is now streaming exclusively on Netflix. Title and quote from Who Says You Can't Go Home by Bon Jovi. Gareth has been friends with Eddie for what feels like forever. When the drummer from the girl rock band Pink Flames meets the band Corroded Coffin her heart started to beat harder than she hits the drums herself. One things for sure, the flower shop is no longer quiet. What to do other than find his friends he died to protect. You and Gareth are smoking weed in his car after a long night at Hellfire, when things start to get heated... Gareth has invited you to his house for a sleepover. (Vol. Warnings: lowkey cuck Eddie, sexualization of the reader, teasing, Virgin kink, panty sniffing (mentions of past panty stealing), Eddie teaches the boys how to pleasure a woman, Oral sex (f receiving . His father tells him. Disclaimer done. Stranger Things 8.7 TV Series Gareth 2022 • 2 eps Outer Banks 7.6 TV Series Valet 2020 • 1 ep The Mark Short Additional Crew 2017 The Act 7.9 TV Mini Series Stockboy 2019 • 1 ep Credits Actor16 Additional Crew1 Archive Footage1 IMDbPro Expand below Actor Previous 16 Stranger Things Gareth TV Series 2022 2 episodes Outer Banks Valet TV Series 2020 He's toured the world with some of the biggest bands of the time. Childhood friends to enemies/strangers. On a daily basis #garethstrangerthings#garethemerson#garethstrangerthingscosplay#hellfireclub#eddiemunson#fyp#strangerthings4#gwidionlashleewalton arinhoneybee I have a headcanon Gareth had a am i in love or is it because hes everything wish to be crush. He began his career on the Broadway stage as Benjamin in Priscilla, Queen of the Desert (2011–12) and as Gavroche in Les Misérables (2014–15). Knowing the basketball team would kick him out instantly he kept it a secret. He grabbed the walkie-talkie from his bedside table, his breathing still irregular. - Jeff when Erica Sinclair and Dustin Henderson are the only ones left alive during their final D&D session for the "Cult of Vecna". Jeff is shown to be someone who values loyalty, getting personally hurt when it appeared Lucas Sinclair had turned on the Hellfire Club. Nevertheless, he does what any sane person would do. He tries not to let it get to him, tries to smile and pretend like nothing is wrong, but inside Steve Harrington is falling apart. Dustin missed but Erica ended up rolling a 20, and the Hellfire Club ended up winning the end of the campaign. or, the Stranger Things Slave!AU no one asked for. As for his character on Stranger Things, Gareth is a friend of Eddie Munson's. They're both in the Hellfire Club - Hawkins' D&D role-play group - as well as being members of rock band. [8] His first professional credit was in the Broadway musical Priscilla, Queen of the Desert, for which he was cast as a replacement in 2011. The director was keen to avoid the 'Stranger Things effect' The director was keen to avoid the 'Stranger Things effect' Jump to content. He began his career on the Broadway stage as Benjamin in Priscilla, Queen of the Desert (2011-12) and as Gavroche in Les Misérables (2014-15). Everything would have been perfect... if it wasn't for the small matter of the thing he's got going with his long time rival, goalie Steve Harrington. eclxpsehqtter. Episodes So, I think I have successfully identified two out of the four pins and found close matches for the two other pins. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful. Freak (by Jason Carver) or, A world where both swords and firearms are used, where royalty and titles exist, and war ended when the nation of Hawkins defeated the nation of the Upside Down. He's been married, had a kid. Steve starts paying Eddie for sex once he discovers that Eddie doesn't just deal drugs and perform at the Hideout. 12. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose. Jeff understandably took offense to this, saying "Lucas, what the hell?". ▫️You're a 17 year old who just transferred schools, no friends and no knowledge of the town, but y... Y/n Recently Moved From her abusive fathers home back to Hawkins with her cousin Max Mayfield, She gets introduced to the high school "Freaks" That are in a cl... if you love gareth emerson this is for u ! Latest gig was Stranger Things. Nothing is ever quiet with Eddie Munson around. He is a member of the Hellfire Club at Hawkins High School and a member of Eddie Munson's band, Corroded Coffin. Portrayal Y/n uses they/them... "Something Happens.." Eddie Munson has spent the last 13 years being a rock star. Chrissy needs a hug Massive Trauma Abusive Laura Cunningham [11], He began hosting the Netflix hidden camera series Prank Encounters in 2019; he also served as an executive producer. Stranger things Gareth. y/n=your name Tumblr request:"Ok so, this has been in my mind for a few days and like- Gareth Emerson is so damn adorable, just look at him, he's a sweetheart boy. Eddie Munson wakes up after definitely having been very dead. There's a bar, a baby band, and a nearly washed up rockstar. Just a normal one-shot book of hellfire club characters (mainly Gareth bc he is.. yes)I'm fine with requests but that doesn't mean ill do them. Piper Was Eddie Munson's twin sister she was Younger by 2 min he had liked to remind her all the time Not only was Eddie held back but so was she after a unexpected pregnacy and miscarriage ending up in the hospital for 4 months twice once after her dead ex boyfriend crashed the car after a fight the 2nd time was when she found out he died in the starcourt fire(yes fire not a huge monster ) but this year this year will be their year Corroded Coffin getting their big break and going on tour after graduation falling for your bothers best friend after you find out he is secertly dating your best friend what will happen ... Gareth has pined after the same girl for years. During the game, the players declared "to the death!". The stories in the songs are almost identical and the fans find the similarities and set them up. garettstrangerthings 1208 views Sounds Stranger Things Kyle Dixon & Michael Stein 01:00 202.5K Stranger Things 4 Remix Netflix 00:15 7612 Stranger Things 4 Remix Netflix 00:15 11.4K Stranger Things (Main Theme) I Love TV Themes 01:03 9605 Kids (From Stranger Things) Stranger Things is finally back after being away from our screens for nearly three years, as Netflix drops season four. He was hurt that his brother failed to call him on Christmas Day, but of course it wasn't really about festive greetings, but something. 1 "keep on growing up, kid. gareth edit ❤️❤️❤️— #StrangerThings #garethstrangerthings pic.twitter.com/pSyYubvqfV. Jeff Two days later, on March 23rd, Jeff, Gareth and their friend were playing music in one of their garages as part of their band "Corroded Coffin". Once Jeff, Gareth, Mike, and the other dude were dead, they began to get scared. 1.5k words. He was born with cleidocranial dysplasia (CCD). [15] It was announced in December 2022 that Matarazzo would be returning to Broadway as Toby in Thomas Kail's revival of Sondheim and Wheeler's Sweeney Todd, alongside Josh Groban and Annaleigh Ashford. B. Gareth Emerson x Fem!Y/N Nerves and a lack of experience keep him at arms length.Maisie is tired of not living, while she waits for the man of her dreams.Now she has someone willing and able to make a move and show her a good time.Is Gareth ever going to grow the courage and admit his feelings?Is Maisie ever going to get the chance to be with someone she loves? don't let me stop you." // jim hopper. Gareth (Stranger Things)/Original Female Character (s) Eddie Munson/Reader Steve Harrington Robin Buckley Dustin Henderson Nancy Wheeler Eleven | Jane Hopper Jonathan Byers Lucas Sinclair Erica Sinclair Jim "Chief" Hopper Mike Wheeler Will Byers Wayne Munson Joyce Byers Argyle (Stranger Things) Murray Bauman Chrissy Cunningham Male Working on my first fiction book/s.”. Matarazzo made his screen acting debut in a 2015 episode of The Blacklist. Moments like this made him feel normal. Being the King of Hawkins High, Co-captain of the swimming team and Star player of the basketball team, Ladies Man extraordinar. Hellfire ClubCorroded Coffin (Guitarist) Student at Hawkins High School Eye color It has a grippy side for wiping and a soft side for dabbing dry. Gareth - Stranger things Seb 107 followers More information Cute Ipad Cases Stranger Things Have Happened Sci Fi Thriller Drummer Boy Getting Him Back Boyfriend Goals Schnapp Iconic Photos Twinks More information . He was making dinner for the person he loved after work. A season 4 that we could have had if they'd just let Gareth be dragged into everything along with Eddie because he would've smacked Eddie upside his self sacrificing head, I just know it. [20] In December 2021, he played Dungeons and Dragons with Jack Black and other stars in the Lost Odyssey: Promised Gold livestream event that benefited Extra Life and the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals. But most of all, Steve hates the little shop because it's always so damn quiet, and his thoughts are very loud. Residence Or: A horrifying take on "conversion therapy" and the Troubled Teen Industry.Read first A/N before doing ANYTHING else. The one where Gareth causes a strain on your relationship due to rising tensions in a competition between your respective bands. Gareth (Stranger Things) Jeff (Stranger Things) Drabbles Time-loops Villainess Reverses the Hourglass Rules But Holds a Ground-Hog's Day Consistently Or Vecna accidentally Awakens Powers In Someone Else Chrissy Cunningham Centric Chrissy Cunningham Lives! My Father's Dragon novel series. Dustin and Erica both decided to take the chances even though they were both low, despite Eddie, the Dungeon Master, warning them to not be heroes. It'll be a bit before it gets explicit. Log inSign up LatestTop Posted by #gareth stranger things x reader FollowNew post AboutAppsLegalPrivacy It's time to try Tumblr You'llneverbeboredagain. His teachers tell him. So anyone can read this He wants to keep his distance- Why does Steve have to care so much? [16], He uses his platform to raise awareness of CCD and fundraise for CCD Smiles, an organization that helps cover costs of oral surgeries for people with CCD. Stranger Things season 4 delivered so many exciting new characters. He first appeared as an unnamed teenager in 2012 blockbuster The Hunger Games and has gone on to land small roles in such shows as TURN: Washington’s Spies (he played Gang Member), Your Pretty Face Is Going to Hell (Ice Cream Man), Vice Principals (Kyle Gephart), Swamp Murders (Brian), and Nashville (Jamie). He doesn't need anyone new in his ife, he just needs time to get his act together. y/n=your name But now, nearly a year after the events of the Upside Down, his mother has re-appeared. Now the question is, can he be fixed before it's too late? Eddie Munson is a popular metal artist who made an album titled 'the freak' and it's all about the boy he fell in love with in high school. Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons: JavaScript is disabled. You and Gareth have known each other since you were born-literally. So, no time like the present. The Elder Mayfield is on her way to healing, and perhaps, feeling something she wasn’t sure she was capable of feeling…. My first fic EVER, based on the discography of Avenged Sevenfold. because Gareth is cute. And he's picked up some bad habits and addictions along the way. Gareth Southgate's tax affairs clouded plans to knight the England boss if the Three Lions won the European Championships. Filming will reportedly begin at some point in 2023, which means a 2024 release date is likely. ᴄᴏɴᴄʟᴜsɪᴏɴ. Mostly Gareth but I will do other characters! Sign up to our newsletters Subscribe {{indy.truncatedName}} Log in / Register. 20. she was starting 10th grade out in a new town and new stat. Gaetano John Matarazzo III was born on 8 September 2002, in New London, Connecticut, to Gaetano Jr. and Heather Matarazzo (no relation to the actress of the same name),[5] but raised in Little Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey, and is of Italian descent. 0 "americantendo." // argyle. He made him socialize and yanked him out of his awkward little bubble seemingly by force. Menu. Contents 1 History 1.1 1986 2 Personality 3 Relationships 4 Appearances 5 Memorable Quotes and now a boy with ok ish... please dont steal my work!! When your secret crush Gareth Emerson offers to tutor you, things take a surprising turn. Gareth Bale was the superstar in a golden generation of Welsh footballers, the likes of which we may never see again. Ok but WTF is “The Crawl” #garethstrangerthings #fyp #garethemerson #garethstrangerthingscosplay #hellfireclub #strangerthings4 #strangerthings5 #strangerthings #gwidionlashleewalton, This definitely doesn’t keep me awake at night #garethstrangerthings #garethemerson #garethstrangerthingscosplay #eddiemunson #hellfireclub #fyp #strangerthings4, #garethstrangerthings #strangerthings #garethstrangerthingscosplay #strangerthingscosplay #garethemersonstrangerthings #garethemersoncosplay #garethmerson, Drafts just bc—but is the glowy stuff like the ash stuff? He certainly hadn't ever been beaten nearly to death in a Russian bunker. Just fluffy and silly stuff. Started: 8/2/22 4k Stranger Things Wallpapers A collection of the top 69 4k Stranger Things wallpapers and backgrounds available for download for free. Vecna, a significant villain in the game, had 15 hit points left. You've been making him a present and you can't wait till Christmas any more than he can. Matarazzo gained recognition for playing Dustin Henderson in the Netflix science-fiction . Have something to tell us about this article? Affiliation Better yet, while installing this program, an item called Hide File/Folder with Wise …WEISER Lock GD9471X 15 SMT K4 MS RLR2 Single Cylinder Deadbolt, Satin Nickel 1 $4195 FREE delivery Nov 1 - 3 Or fastest delivery Tue, Nov 1 Small Business More Buying Choices $34.79 (4 new offers) Weiser Lock GED1460X 3BR SMT MS RLR2 Powerbolt Electronic Deadbolt 44 $12777 FREE delivery Oct 31 - Nov 2 Or fastest delivery Tue, Nov 1. I didn’t think so!! With that curiosity comes a desire to know more about the performers behind the role. That night, Mike and Dustin had managed to find a sub; Lucas' sister, Erica Sinclair. first official stranger things fanfic! On the other hand, more recent TV work includes acclaimed mini-series The Act (Stockboy) and Netflix’s Outer Banks (Valet); he was also in a movie called The Yellow Birds (Clerk). I Am Non Binary, Biologically Female, I Go By Any Pronouns. Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (20), The Amazing Spider-Man (Movies - Webb) (1), Gareth (Stranger Things)/Original Male Character(s) (4), Gareth (Stranger Things)/Original Character(s) (4), Gareth (Stranger Things)/Original Female Character(s) (3), Eddie Munson/Original Female Character(s), Gareth (Stranger Things)/Original Female Character(s), Eddie Munson is Soft for Chrissy Cunningham, Based on the Discography of Avenged Sevenfold, Eddie’s Voice is Just Like M. Shadow’s and No One Can Tell Me Otherwise, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Billy Hargrove/Original Female Character(s), Episode: s04e01 The Hellfire Club (Stranger Things). #garethstrangerthings #strangerthings4 #hellfireclub #garethstrangerthings4 #garethemerson #garethemersoncosplay #strangerthingscosplay #garethstrangerthingscosplay #upsidedown, #garethstrangerthings #garethstrangerthingscosplay #strangerthings #strangerthingscosplay #garethemersonstrangerthings #garethemersoncosplay #garethmerson, Pov: you made Gareth flustered #garethstrangerthingscosplay #gwydionlashlee #strangerthings4 #gareth #gareththegreat #garethcosplay #helllfireclub #garethemerson #fypシ #garethemersoncosplay #gareththegreatcosplay #strangerthing #strangerthing #strangerthings #fyp #fyoupage #garethstrangerthings #garethemerson❤️ #garethemersonstrangerthings #garethemersonstrangerthingscosplay #garethstrangerthingscosplay, did someome ask for a gareth cosplay? Waterstones Cardholders The prize is for one Waterstone's Cardholder, and their guest, to win a ticket each to one performance showing at The BBC Proms, The… He pursued vocal training at Starlight Performing Arts Center in New Jersey. Anyway The one where Gareth knows how much storms freak you out, so he decides to aid in keeping you occupied by railing you during a power outage. here it is and i am very proud of it. Let's get to 200! I should've named this book insomnia. (Or: Eddie confronts family trauma and The Party has his back.). “What’s the code for estranged family bullshit deciding to ruin your already shitty day? Video de TikTok de Andy ♡ (@olbxl): «olivia x stranger things # . Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread. Here are some fan theories that are way too convincing . News; US; Midterms 2022 . you get great grades, straight A's to be exact. Gaetano John Matarazzo III (/ ˈ ɡ eɪ t ən ˌ m æ t ə ˈ r æ z oʊ /; Italian: [ɡaeˈtaːno mataˈrattso]; born September 8, 2002) is an American actor. After being asked if he knew "these freaks", Lucas replied "they know my sister", and went on to call the Hellfire Club a "club or cult", trying to act cool to blend in with the jocks. But to be honest, I'm not sure if I can take the solitude." Enter The Metalhead of Forest Hills Trailer Park to provide her with exactly what she needs to transform her tumultuous (and scary dark) emotions from paper into something real. "°•°~ He also hosted the Netflix show Prank Encounters (2019–2021). Eddie Munson was always different. Stranger Danger Stranger Things Real People Other People Pretty Boys Cute Boys Jenna Ortega Drummer Boy Munson More information . (Gareth x Reader) But it's harder than he realizes and eventually he learns, he needs friends to help him through. Gareth fanfic! 2) I'm down bad for a guy with like 3 lines, help. Work Search: [9] In 2013, he joined the Les Misérables 25th Anniversary Tour in the United States in the role of Gavroche; the following year, he played the same role in the Tony-nominated 2014 Broadway revival of the musical. i apologize for any errors and/or mistakes made! Taking requests. [4] Matarazzo gained recognition for playing Dustin Henderson in the Netflix science-fiction-horror drama series Stranger Things (2016–present). also, there will most likely be no smut, considering i have never... (Cover made by me) Yes, you can find the actor at gwydionslashleewalton but his account is private; he boasts more than 9k followers. Whatever that means." I slammed my head against my pillow, screwing my eyes shut. #gareth stranger things x reader on Tumblr See a recent post on Tumblr from @wherethecolorswontgo about gareth stranger things x reader.